Bad04Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys...it used to look like that. Many of the parts are gone and I am trying to sell it. I will get pics of it as of now in its selling state

I'll take the lonestar if in brand new condition still, but it'll take a little while. I'm going to buy one soon regardless to save weight and keep the front end down a little better, I would of preferred a 'safety yellow' powdercoat though. The powdercoat is the reason I would only buy it in brand new condition, I have a kickass yellow/blue scheme going.

hey man i got that same set up almost. Do you like that 400 stroker kit. i got it and i think its a terd. im thinken about putting a yfz 450 motor in it.

Yeah it made a nice difference but I kinda grew on it quickly and I moved onto a 700r. Best choice I have ever made. ;D

Yup, the grab bar is in fact a PRM. I know that because I bought it from him when he parted out.

Yes...sorry guys. It is a PRM grab bar. Very good price and I loved the look of it. Good quality as well.

Back