Bad04Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice warrior man,

i was wondering what website you get all of ur parts off of because if i your warrior is the nicest i have ever seen

I got all my stuff from alot of dif. sites. Not all sites carry the same. Any ?'s just ask though and I will help you out.

your quad is so sick i wish i had it. how much money to you spend on it?

Oh...man oh man. Thanks for the compliment. I have spent TOO much. Eh...probably close to 12 or 13 for everything. Thats with the quad being brand new when I bought it, all the parts, some labor like machinery work that I couldn't do, and other crap. I have sold a few parts too so. I guess all in all I'd say about 12 ::)

[quote:j1dyd4vc]yea i think we all wish that we could ride on the streets
Yeah man I think we will be able to in a few years, there are no places to ride, so let us on the streets, if we choose to abide the laws. Mike[/quote:j1dyd4vc]

well the government is trying to make it so we can't ride OFFROAD. so i dont think they will let us ride ONROAD. lol.

how u rate you front end set up im think of those same shocks i all ready got the a arms

how u rate you front end set up im think of those same shocks i all ready got the a arms

Please only click "Post" once and give it time to load...

i think what he was trying to say was how do you like your shock set up i already have the a arms

Wow dude ive never seen a warrior look so good
::: THE MOD LIST:::
-Alba 400 stroker kit (titanium valve springs, heavy duty clutch spring, .450 lift cam…so on)
-Edelbrock carb
-Ported and Polished
-Bored .020 over with Wiseco hi-comp piston
-WB exhaust w/ fmf header
-Perma oil cooler setup
-UM Aluminum box w/ K&N clamp-on
-AC nerfs w/ IMS pegs & heel kicks
-AC full skids
-Dg bumper and frame guards
-G Force axle
-Wicked +2 arms
-steel braided lines
-Streamline rotor
-SRP block off plate
-SRP cdi
-Trailtech HID's
-ITP c series wheels w/ Kenda Bearclaws...Good for the winter and mud
-ITP Bajas w/ HD’s...Trail tires
-Trailtech comp.
-Roll design stem and anti vibe mounts
-TAG 2 bars with scott grips
-DID Chain and renthal front & rear sprockets
-GYT-R billet side cover(to replace that plastic crap)
-PRM grab bar
-Works suspension all around
-Custom seat cover
-Retallack custom LED brake light
-Lots of polished and painted parts

Back