Att: Everyone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
The year 2005 is coming to a close as we all know. I don't know how many of you actually pay attention to the members list at the bottom of the main page. For those that do look at the member count you will have noticed an increase over the past 2-3 weeks. The site is 10 months old and we are doing really well. At the time of me posting this we have 829 members.

I do visit other forums from time to time and compared to this site the activity is slow. I want to take this time to thank those who have tons of input for those in need of help. That’s what a forum is all about, gathering information from one another; and in particular our site is unique because we are one of the very few forums dedicated to one brand. (I know corko you have a Honda, we try to help you out too when we can ;) ).

I am sure when this forum was created DeathShadow had no idea the impact it would have. So thank you DeathShadow for taking matters into your own hands and creating a place that is very helpful with a little bashing here and there, which is all in good fun.

I don't want to sound all sappy, but I just figured the members and staff needed to read this. The total count of the members doesn't mean anything if there wasn't informative posting going on. Please continue to ask any question you may have (Just because you may think it is a stupid question doesn't mean anything; you still need the answer to it ;D ).

So thanks everyone for making this forum a huge success.
And maybe in the next few months we will have a website to go along with our YFM350 Community!

PS: Please post any comments below.

Thanks Pelphrey

Yeah. Thanks Death. This is a good site to BS and maybe even learn a thing or two. It's one of my favorite sites (full 'o yaankees or not) lol

Yea id also like to thank everyone for the support, ive been here since square one and have seen this site grow very nicely so keep on postin guys. Death, Pelphrey and all the other mods keep up the good work u guys are really keepin this thing together for us!!Thanks for all your time and effort boys ;D

This site rocks, wealth of information for everything warrior! Thanks to all who have devoted alot of their time and knowledge to make it as great as it is(and help morons like me keep my quad runnin) :)

we should thank the people that created this place and our machines for bringing us all here

we should have a yfm gathering at the best riding place every year (like christmas)
**say aye**

thanks u guys

Yeah let me load my quad on the roof rack of my blazer and ride out to NY. .....

Yeah. My drive would be around 13 hours. Kreed yours would probably be like 15..Assuming

yea, i will load up too, go for the 3000+ mile journey. yaaaa, lol. But seriously, thanx Doug for a great site that we can watch speedped get OWN3D on. now we can look back at all the stuff we have done. lol...good times

-Reggie-

Actually this is not a bad idea. Once we have more members we coould have regional area get-togethers.

If you look at the map, most of our members (that have added themselves to the map) are in the Eastern and Great Lakes regions, gradually working Westward.

I don't have a problem making a long weekend out of traveling. However before I do any traveling I need a new job first. Don't really want to ride in NY, you gotta register and have insurance.

Back