ASR A-Arms $ SS Shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
Sorry The G-Force Isnt On Yet

Here Ya Go:

ShocksAArm001.jpg

ShocksAArm003.jpg

ShocksAArm002.jpg

Oh man, Those shocks look awesome, cant believe just how good they go with the color scheme. You should adjust your rear shock now, If the front ss shocks have the self- sag thing goin then your front end is gonna sit way to low. Try lowering your rear when you get a chance ;)

looks sick man. love the looks of those shocks. let us know how they compare to the stockers.

Those shocks have really taken off on ebay I've been watching them for months now. Let us know what you think about them.

holy **** that thing looks so nice...
I thinnk im gonna give those shocks a try im lovin the color sheme ( i have the same )
tell us how they work

i would let you know how they are, but i have not had a chance to ride because im wating to get my bearings so i can put the g-force on!!!

I have the same set up on my warrior. The shocks are great when used with +2 arms. Suspensionworx had them on his rappy with stock arms and they were real stiff. But with the combo they are plush. WAY better than stock.

hey man what keywords do u use to find them? on ebay right?
cause im loking for them and cant find them-

Notice you have the wings on your skid plate. You will have to let us know if you have to cut into your skid wings to get the nerfs on.

I also have the Pro Armour skid with engine wings and have been holding off on nerfs because I did not want to have to hack into my skid plate.

Back