are douglous wheels all polished?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeBlue

Reaction score
IMAG1557_zps1a637476.jpg
IMAG1559_zps0c78e03a.jpg

I was womdering if i could polish these to make them nice again?

a little bit of mothers mag and aluminum polish goes a long way I use it on all my aluminum parts on my quad it's good stuff man

Alright hell yeah. Im gonna get me some of that stuff tommorow!! Im so hype

a soft rag to polish it and a soft clean rag to wipe it down and it should work great for you. my rear linkage looked roughy and that polish brought it back to a shine. good luck post pics when they shine up bro

Oh man i def will as much as i loove takin pictures lol. But yeah i use dollar store socks to do it lol

give that mothers. never dull is good stuff but kinda abrasive for a finish polish

I said i'll have pay to get the polished
they're not rough just faded n drty..

no just a little rubbing and wipe them clean. my factory fronts were kinda brown looking and I polished them myself. don't pay someone for something that takes no time at all to do

i'm gonna go pickup some and ttry it out. my buddy does it for me for cheap but likei don't wanna pay fror something I can do

try it on your pipe too it just takes a little more time and you have to really rub the hell out of it but its worth the time. but both wheels should take about an hour. you will be impressed they will look new again

I had mine flipped but if they don't polish real good you can wet sand them with 2000 grit paper then polish them. my rears had like a dull finish on the insides so all I could do is clean them and wipe them with tire shine. in my pics of my quad you can see how the fronts turned out with just the polish. I have pics of how my e series turned out if I can figure out how to add pics

if I still worked and stayed in falls church I'd make a trip to help you

Latest posts

Back