anyone in south florida wanna ride seminole

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptorboy954

Reaction score
wuts up guys. im heading to seminole tribe saturday the 23rd. got a couple people going.

raptorboy

hey man you would think since you post this every week and no response that you would stop just stick to atv florida. :-/

lol hey man it doesnt hurt to try now does it ;D i just wanna get some yfm's out there. oh well guess nobody's interested

raptorboy

hey were any of you guys at sunshine mototrcross this friday for quad night. I was there just watching cuz im on vacation right now and im waiting to get my quad when i move down this summer. i got a ton of pics i will post them when i get back. 53raptor im preety sure i seen u were you were red riding gear and have long hair, If it was your ur 350 is sick and i think i got some pics of you on the track

~yfzkid

sick man yea thats me. i wasnt hittin any of the big jumps because of my cracked frame are you coming out tonight to watch the races they start at 7 but practice starts at 4 if your still in the area come on out. post some of the pics. but if your comin out tonight take some more. ;D

yea i was going to stop and say hi but was positive it was you and im still in fl i might come buy tonight and watch i dont know though becasue i htink my family is going out to eat. ill get the pics up on tuesday when i get home. Good luck tonight on racing. And the track looks awesome i cant wait for this summer my dad even want to go and practice lol. And i just convinced veloci to come out and practice when ig et there lol

`yfzkid

thats cool cant wait to see you get your bike. were you the kid sittin on the bleachers. wearing a black shirt and maybee a hat. :-/

ok and were you riding another guys yfz yesturday? that thing looked nice. I also like how u stalled out at the beggining of the track at one point LOL

~yfzkid

yeah that yfz is crazy. that thing deffintly has some power your in for a show. ;D. i didnt stall it was stuck between gears i need to get that fixed. :-/

How did you do tonight or did it get cancelled becasue of the rain?

~yfzkid

i came first overall in beginner. ;D the classes there are beginner, intermediate, and advanced. it sucked we had to ride in the rain. :p

nice job man how many people race in the begginer class? And ho wmuch is it a difference form begginer to intermediate And if you dont mind how much does it cost you for a season of racing?

`yfzkid

Back