Anyone else have this prob with Forums?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't noticed, but I may not have been paying close enough attention. Are you always logged i when you read them?

I just remembered that if you read a thread and then hit the "back" button on your browser, it still shows the thread you just read as having new posts. I've caught myself doing that so now I click on the yfm 350 central at the top of the thread or just hit the forum jump. Just a thought.

Yup, always logged in. And I do use the back button, but even when I leave and come back hours later they still show as new.

I'll try the .tmp files thing

Thanks

Yup, always logged in. And I do use the back button, but even when I leave and come back hours later they still show as new.

I'll try the .tmp files thing

Thanks

Try going into one that says "new". Then hit back. It will say new still. It will show new until it is read and when you read it and go "back" it's as if you never read it. Try using the forum jump or the line above the thread that looks like this:

YFM350 Central::General Board::General

Just click on the one you want to and see if the "new" doesn't disappear.

Back