anybody got some TP ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suspensionworx

Reaction score
So a kid that works for me just got his new 700R today......and let me take the maiden voyage ....well lemme tell ya....i damn near **** myself.....the power band is neverending....this friggin thing just keeps on pulling.....totally NUTS !!!!!!!

The raptor is WAY to much for big hill climbs and **** like that... My friends bust there ass many times on it, it comes right out from under them. Id take the YFZ over the 700 still though, mmm....

I doubt if anyone would make it more than 1/4 of a mile on many of the trails here, you would hit sooooo many trees...

My little bro handles his 660 great, but it is way too much for me. Too hard to keep the front down and it will go around with you waaay faster than what I like. But to each his own. I guess if my 350 ever gets boring, I'll be getting one, but I don't see that happening. Few trails around here could I get a 660 into 3rd gear. And none where I could get it strung out in 3rd. They are great though for someone who has the skill to ride them. I'd like to try the 700 because I think it will feel more like the 350 since they have widened it and lowered the seat a little.

i think it was a stupid idea making a 700 and copying kawasakie
how did yamaha copy kawi?? because they have a 700 also.. if im not mistaken but the 700 brute forces is automatic clutch.. (wht a bunch of ****).. the yami is also fuel injected. and it looks alot better

I think he is referring to the former V-force. I don't think it is a good comparison though because the kfx700 is fully automatic. Totally different game from the rappy.

Back