Aftermarket rear shock?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dano63

Reaction score
Hi Guys, New here. I just picked up a 96 Warrior basket case that I'm gonna rebuild. Obviously, the rear shocks for these are pretty much non-existence. I know you can make Banshee's rear shock work. But I don't want to take a chance on a used one off ebay, But I did find this Banshee aftermarket shock from Motorparts USA and was wondering if anybody has tried these? Thanks!
ADJUSTABLE STAGE 2 PERFORMANCE REAR SHOCK ABSORBER FOR YAMAHA BANSHEE YFZ350 ATV.

dont need a aftermarket rear shock. just need the OEM one rebuild and valved for you weight and riding style. It will work like butter after spending a few bucks. Contact jocaga suspenson werks in AZ. He does all my suspension. Banshee shock wont fit due to the attached resivuor. You need the bottle type.

Log into Facebook | Facebook He has shocks on hand also if you done. The worst thing about a warrior shock normal is the bump stops are gone, which is an easy $20 fix for new. Rebuilding and revalving any shop can do...kevin takes it a step farther and coats your new spring for your weight and the body of the shock gets coated so it does not rust either. look up my corona 1988 build. You can see what a few bucks will get you. I am not kevin so do not ask me for prices. You need to ask him. Any 20 year old shock needs rebuild by now. Its just how the same is.

Latest posts

Back