Aftermarket DG exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce

Reaction score
Put an aftermarket DG exhaust on Yamaha warrior,ended up putting a 1 inch reducer in the pipe, because I was using the stock carb. Now I upjetted the carb and it is backfiring. My question is should I remove the 1-in reducer and the pipe to get more airflow or less back pressure thanks any help appreciated

Remove the reducer. You want as little back pressure as possible. You should be around a 150 main and 45 pilot.
That is the size of the Jets that I put in did take out the reducer still having a hard time running can't figure it out

I did put the 150 and 45 Jets in and took out the one inch reducer when I put the Jets in it came with a needle shin so I put the needle in the stock position and put the shim underneath it. Now it will only run 5-10 seconds popping back firing a little bit and die out should the shim be in there ps it came with the jet kit. I still have another warrior 350 one serial number apart that I need to do the same thing to but I'm doing that one till I get this one figured out

Latest posts

Back