Adding lights?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash83

Reaction score
I have 2 led square style lights that i want to add to my wolvy.
My question is how exactly do i wire them up ...the did not come with a switch.
Could i just splice them in with my head lights?

I have 2 led square style lights that i want to add to my wolvy.
My question is how exactly do i wire them up ...the did not come with a switch.
Could i just splice them in with my head lights?

As a kid, I did that on my cars. It works.

While your at it get some LED headlights (all over e-bay and ridiculously bright), and lower the load on your stator.

While your at it get some LED headlights (all over e-bay and ridiculously bright), and lower the load on your stator.

I have been looking at them but i can't confirm the correct part number for the wolvy 450.
Do you know what they are?

Yes when I get home I'll take a photo. Some lower grades don't have a high beam but have nearly their so brite you don't need high beam.

Do these have high/low beam or just low?

Lol just "low" but they are so damn bright, I'll put it this way even on low they have 2x as much power and brightness of the stock highbeams. I know I was so happy with mine I bought an extra set after my first night ride with them. The plus side is even though they are far brighter they require about 1/4 the juice of halogens so less stator load, meaning more for an extra set of lights, winch, accessory outlet, etc. I did check out some that have the Hi/Low but the are prohibitively expensive. Now the high beam switch does still work, the lights don't go out they just don't get any brighter.

Back