Actually miss the warrior...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I don't regret getting the 700. But the warrior was such a great machine. Trail cruising, wheelies, and just screwin around on. That thing was unstoppable. I'm gonna be in the market for an older one prolly next winter. Looking for a cheap beater to rebuild. Maybe I can make elite this time....

Heres a refresher for those who don't know or remember my old warrior.
DSC01762.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

nice looking warrior you have.
I don't think I would get rid of mine either.. Nice for the woman to ride around or something just to go beat on.

nice looking warrior you have.
I don't think I would get rid of mine either.. Nice for the woman to ride around or something just to go beat on.

That was my original plan. Till my buddy called me one day and said "You wanna sell the warrior". I wasn't planning on it, but then I figured out if I sold it I could afford a new 700. So there it goes. I actually have ridden with the guy that bought it a few times. Still runs great. Its weird to look back and see my old quad behind me....

I say this now but i probly wont fallow it....I dont think ill ever sell my warrior, even if i get an outlaw 525 or a 450r like i want.

i was the same way i loved the warrior when i got it and said not getting rid of it well things change and yesterday i got a yfz and so far i really don't think i will miss her , but she was a awsome quad and loved it/
warriors rule.

a little off topic but thats a sweet place to work on your bikes :)

Back