AC Racing nerf bars???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350warriorz

Reaction score
does anyone have these or know anything about the quality and design of them?? thinking about getting some..

thanks!

I almost did.. buit a friend of mine talked me into the DG's They'll be here and installed by wed. of this week

thanks guys..i think my girlfriends gonna get me a set for my birthday!

thanks guys..i think my girlfriends gonna get me a set for my birthday!.. anyone know a good website to get them from?? some of the ones i saw only came with the black webbing..i want to get the blue webbing...

i think magicracing.com sells them with blue nets..... check out motosportoutlet.com if magic doesnt have them.

i loved mine... took a little time to get them in but i feel they look sooo much better than any other nerfbar. toughness is there, quality of matierial is great, just a little too hard to mount.

ill give them a 9 overall

all i have to say is get prm side bars. Prm is built to last forever and if you ride woods you will like the build in heal guards, and the metal bottem over the webs because they dont get caught up like webs. Prm makes the strongest **** ever.
heres a link to the sidebars.
http://prm-atv.com/MN.asp?pg=products&specific=1189&from=59&mfr=3
BBBthreat has them heres a link of his bike to show you what they look like.
http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=pictures&action=display&thread=1178238392&page=1
Talk to him about them he will tell you how bad ass they are.

I had the DGs and sold them to get the ACs. The DGs were good but suck to install. The only thing I really didn't like about them is they sit too low below the peg were the ACs are flush and actually rise a bit above on the ends. The only bad thing with the ACs is they don't have heel gaurds.

I cant find any other nurf bar that has heal guard besides the prm side bars, although there not nurfs there basicly the same thing just with metal instead of netting. Better for woods riding.

The PRM side bars are the way to go if you dont wanna get hit with ne thing but i think there ugly as hell
I agree they are ugly, but they work, although I would never get them.

I like the concept of the side bars but, on alot of muddy days the netting on my nerfs collect alot of mud and i can only imagine those sidebars would hold alot of dirt on them.

[quote:yfn4qqhm]The PRM side bars are the way to go if you dont wanna get hit with ne thing but i think there ugly as hell
I agree they are ugly, but they work, although I would never get them.[/quote:yfn4qqhm]
agree..the only thing i dont like about the AC's is they dont look like there is enough netting there to stop your foot if u slip off a peg

theres some bad ass looking lone stars that i saw on there for warriors today, they look awsome, i would deff get those before ac's. Just pm me if you need a link, or want to look at them.

Latest posts

Back