A7X/Warrior/SlideShow

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good...need more action pics tho..:)

I know man but thats all I have. my dad isthe shittiest camerman ever. that day I wanted him to take some good pics down the road but he didn't want his shoes getting dirty...

i understand about the bad cameramen/man/woman thing...all of the good action pics we (my friends and i) have are of THEM b/c I took the pictures..GAY!

that sucks though.. i was riding in the park behind my house like a half an hour ago (uploading vids) and my brother is such a bad camera man!! but w/e he got SOME good shots.

Love how when you said it was time to clean it you showed a pic of your dad doing it. Is that your dad, he looks like an older guy? Nice though me and 93warriorridr neeed to get some pics of us riding together.

Love how when you said it was time to clean it you showed a pic of your dad doing it. Is that your dad, he looks like an older guy? Nice though me and 93warriorridr neeed to get some pics of us riding together.

LOL! ya I got my dad to clean it off. My dad is old, he is turning Fiddy in febuary (8th) and he can thank me and my brother for his grey hair ::) LOL ya my parents are old

[quote:z7sdzqvl]Love how when you said it was time to clean it you showed a pic of your dad doing it. Is that your dad, he looks like an older guy? Nice though me and 93warriorridr neeed to get some pics of us riding together.

LOL! ya I got my dad to clean it off. My dad is old, he is turning Fiddy in febuary (8th) and he can thank me and my brother for his grey hair ::) LOL ya my parents are old[/quote:z7sdzqvl]

My dad would say the same thing except its about his balding.

Back