A-Arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackyfm350r

Reaction score
I´m ben looking for A-Arms for my Raptor 350 but I can't find some. Maybe sombody her know were I can get my hands on it or do the A-arms from Warrior fit's the Raptor?
It's hard to find parts her in Norway and Europe.

THE ARMADILLO A ARN\MS ARE CHEAP.I JUST ORDERED SOME LONG TRAVEL HSD A ARMS FROM HSDRACING.COM. THEY HAVE COMPLETE FRONT ENDS.

man those armadillo look nice, has anyone got them? can anyone tell if they're good enough?

THEY SUCK SEEN THEM BREAK AND BEND. DONT WASTE YOUR GOOD MONEY ON CRAP. :(

Where have u seen 'em break and bend? sorry if i'm asking too much. but just wanna be sure :-/

I got the armadillo ones, they are pretty beefy though. I don't picture them breaking, I've already beat the hell out of em'. I've clanked them on boulders doing over 50 without a scratch on them, coating is pretty tough.

HSD is a good name an so is durablue like 85% of people with axles on their 350's have Durablues and ive professionally (hahaha) beat the **** out of mine on many MX tracks and no bends at all im very happy with mine.

I have order the +3 A-arms and axel from HSD.I will have them in 4-6 weeks.I'm going to order shocks from Elka to morrow.

Back