93 Warrior Lower Ball Joint

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryboy14057

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Newbie to the forums here. Have a 93 Warrior that I popped the lower ball joint (deep in the wood of course). So I am looking for replacement lower control arm because you cannot just replacement the simple ball joint! The lower arms seem to be non existent on ebay these days and I dont really wanna spend 500$ on aftermarket arms to trail ride a few times a year.

Is their anything else I can do ? Other Yamaha models that are close and i can make it work ?

Hey Everyone,

Newbie to the forums here. Have a 93 Warrior that I popped the lower ball joint (deep in the wood of course). So I am looking for replacement lower control arm because you cannot just replacement the simple ball joint! The lower arms seem to be non existent on ebay these days and I dont really wanna spend 500$ on aftermarket arms to trail ride a few times a year.

Is their anything else I can do ? Other Yamaha models that are close and i can make it work ?
I found a guy with a used one.

I'll by replacement boots. I broke the front left lower but I'd buy both sides off you.

Back