9/11

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
Another year has passed, making this 13 years since the most devastating day in American history. Every year I watch footage from the attacks. And, every year, new unseen footage is shown. It feels just like yesterday, although every year that passes it stings even worse then the year before.

I was 13, and in my 1st period English class when the attacks happened. I did not find out about them until well after 1pm, when the school system finally told us. Until they made that announcement, it was just an ordinary day for me. I think in a way it hit harder not knowing it happened until after the fact.

God bless all those that lost their lives that day. God bless all those that went above and beyond not only the call of duty, but, above and beyond what anyone should ever have to endure. So many people stepped up on this day 13 years ago, and showed us all that there is still good in this world. They stepped up and showed how selfless and how amazing the human race can be. Even though the fist of evil dealt the American people a 1-2 knock out punch, they are all heros. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

Well said Pat I woke up right before the second plane hit
way to many innocent people lost there lives that day
and they will forever be remembered

Latest posts

Back