• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

88 Warrior Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag2560

Reaction score
I have a leftover 88 roller with full suspension and wiring harness minus CDI and key. I`d like to sell it whole for $200 or best offer. I will sell parts off of it the only bad thing is the IDIOT I got it from thought it would be a good idea to paint everything red. I`m in central NJ if anyone wants the whole thing let me know.

Damn man I'd have snagged the frame front you a month ago. I was in Wall picking up my dad's Nova. If you decide to **** can it, I'd like the front of the frame...

Damn man I'd have snagged the frame front you a month ago. I was in Wall picking up my dad's Nova. If you decide to **** can it, I'd like the front of the frame...

Next time you`re coming up this way let me know. If no one want it as a roller I`m just going to pick parts off as people need them. So I might have it a while.

frame or roller

how much u looking for the frame im local in nj and could pick it up Saturday? text me 6092214418

Back