87warrior917

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to get one of these and I'd come over to visit more. :slayer:

funny-really-want-40.jpg

Fill that bad boy with Single Barrel JD and it'd be a dream come true!

how does that fit with a stock or cfm box?

Yupp its a 38mm mikuni RS. I got a UM box, but it fiits perfect. I had to cut down that rubber tube in the pic but the stock boot worked perfect.

And HOLE **** does this thing run now!!! Tomorrow I still gotta get a bog out of it when stabbing the throttle but damn, this thing pulls sooo fuggin hard on the mid and top end its not even funny. The Edelbrock still has better throttle response on the low end but this carb is def livable. Feels like a whole new quad now, it revs so damn fast i gotta watch my rpms so they dont get away from me.

They look nice but I would have tucked the bolt holes under like the ones I had. They look alittle cleaner.

They look nice but I would have tucked the bolt holes under like the ones I had. They look alittle cleaner.

I made a cardboard version like yours and its a pain in the ass to bolt on and take off. I frequently take the take off so need the ease of removing stuff.

look killer! but no second mounting tab? jw

i like em

Still gotta make that too. Gets dark here around 530, it sucks

Damn dude, killer work. Where'd u get the sheeting at? I need a to make a set for mine again, never got around to it once I put the IMS tank on.

Latest posts

Back