87 Warrior 350: Needing list of all bolts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In short, this warrior I got is real old and it looks like the previous owner left it in a swamp and never cleaned it off or dried it because most bolts and screws are either stuck in like super glue, or so old and rusted they instantly strip. I'm tired of dealing with stripped screws and rusty bolts, I just want to replace every single one on the plastics, brake fluid reservoir, handles, etc. Is there any place I'd be able to find a diagram that tells the location and size of all the screws and bolts? I was thinking the manual, but I don't have one currently.

In short, this warrior I got is real old and it looks like the previous owner left it in a swamp and never cleaned it off or dried it because most bolts and screws are either stuck in like super glue, or so old and rusted they instantly strip. I'm tired of dealing with stripped screws and rusty bolts, I just want to replace every single one on the plastics, brake fluid reservoir, handles, etc. Is there any place I'd be able to find a diagram that tells the location and size of all the screws and bolts? I was thinking the manual, but I don't have one currently.
Honestly what I do is I go to an oem parts site and just search through those.

Reactions: YFM
Hey, did you get this taken care of? Would really like to hear some updates.

Hey, did you get this taken care of? Would really like to hear some updates.
Found a list of parts and diagrams on partspitstop.com, all I gotta do is order them, just haven't gotten to it yet. Mainly still dealing with spark issues

Reactions: YFM
Back