• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

87 350E Warrior wiring harness

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont see why you cant just unwrap it look at the schematic and fix it all up. Nothing hard about it. Normaly dont know why people need to rip into them and have wires all over the place...they are not a part that dont. I used a 2000 or so wiring diagramfor my 88 and not much was different then i removed everything i didnt need and re did the harness...not hard if you can follow an schematic.

This one was shredded when I got it. No ends, taped and wire nuts....took it to a shop yesterday and he couldn't even identify it.

87 88 will work plenty on Ebay. Save the old one for any spare connectors.

not much is different.

if you look up part numbers on partzilla it sell your what each part fits and years.

rear tail light plugs and part numbers same
stator plug and part numbers same
coil plug and part numbers same
reverse and neutral crap part numbers and plugs the same
reflactor plug and part numbers the same

so whats not...

headlights plugs SAME part number different
CDI plugs SAME part number different (87 has less small plugs then 88) the main plugs are all there the small

Just buy an 88 harness and use what you need. then use a schematic and figure out whats not needed. Its prob some ground wires. my 88 harness had more gorunds then a blaster harness.

Just because it has a different part number does not mean its different. Some times different materals were used or drawings had different revs so they made new part numbers, extra wire or so might of been added. Honda is more natorious for this then biggy smalls!

Back