• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

39mm FCR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
Got this for my 350x, however, it's too big to fit under the tank. My loss, your gain. I just don't feel like making it work.

It's from an '06 YFZ. I cleaned it, and set up the base jetting for my ATC. It will come with an R&D flex jet (for easy mixture screw tuning) and it has a Quick Shot 3 adjustable accel pump cover (to adjust how much fuel the accel pump squirts). Also, comes with throttle cable.

I'm asking $200.00 for it. That is a bargin guys. The QS3 sells for $100, and the Flex Jet goes for about $25. The carbs all range from $120-$160.

I'd also consider a partial trade for a NICE 400ex carb for my ATC. Has to have cable and be in very nice shape. I don't want something that has sat outside for the last 5+ years. Partial trade means your carb PLUS some cash for this one. These FCR's are far to good a carb to straight up trade for an EX carb. The amount of cash you must put up will depend on the condition of your carb. I'm also putting this out on 3ww to try and move this is as fast as I can so I can ride my new monster.

Will an eldebrock take up less room than the fcr? I got a 40mm

It may. I had one and decided to use this instead. Does that Edel have an accel pump? And a thumb throttle cable? I honestly just want to use the EX carb for ease of install/use. It's a direct bolt on for the ole X.

Yea it has an excel pump. Up to you thought I would throw it out there.

It is tempting. Very tempting. Let me see what comes of the sale this weekend. I just don't want to be searching for needles to tune it and I don't want to make it fit if need be.

I understand no prob it's not going anywhere. It is a supper clean carb don't think it has much run time on it the slide doesn't even have marks on it. If not ill ebay it and really been thinking of doing a efi setup

Back