2nd Annual YFM350.com ride - Planning stage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinkin sept. also but im gonna have to get out there earlier. The first weekend is labor day but im pretty sure any weekend is good for me. Hell if i can make it happen i'll stay longer and travel to that crows cayon spot alone or where ever.

well fellows im out. engine just about locked up on me today. i am so fed up with this engine i dont even want to touch the stupid thing. unless something out of the blue happens, i dont think this warrior is going to run agian for many years.

Rode it til it died. Thats a hurt. Plan on part it out?

Beast I never been to a track but im not scared to try **** and im all about tryin jumps.
Just rolled my ankle again last nite though so i got that goin for now. Like a golf ball on either side of my foot. Sweet right?

Rode it til it died. Thats a hurt. Plan on part it out?

Beast I never been to a track but im not scared to try **** and im all about tryin jumps.
Just rolled my ankle again last nite though so i got that goin for now. Like a golf ball on either side of my foot. Sweet right?

lol been there:cheers:

who all is going to this? it should be a great time. there were a lot of great stories from the first one.

Bassballs i have no plans on parting it out. its worth more money to many than anyone else. just going to try to get something else thats reliable and then restore the warrior like i have always wanted to do

Yea i was breaking balls. I wouldnt think you'd do that. I was in your position before and it lasted about 3 yrs, mostly because i had just bought mine and knew nothing about fixing em. But from what your say it sounds like you want, (dare i say it) a 400ex?

OK DUDES!!!! WE need to get a spot ironed out, and for all you pussies that don't wanna drive far that are local to be, we can carpool. I can get 4 comfortably in my truck and haul 4 or 5 quaads on my trailer. and also get all of our crap in my bed, all I ask is for gas money and good road conversation. (token, hecker, beast, and me I would assume)

I still really want to do this in western PA and get the PA and perhaps Jersey guys into the mix, so lets make it fair and have everyone drive to a somewhat central point. Sound good?? I hope to have a good turnout this time.

SO, do some research and lets try and iron out a spot ASAP.

My vote is for Mountain Ridge - http://www.mountainridgeatvtrails.com/ or Rock Run http://www.rockrunrecreation.com/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I would be totally down for goin out basically anywhere inside of 4 hours. Kinda hard to get too far due to work and the last year of school. But my birthday is Sept 28..what a present ;]

OK, My vote now is deff. for Mountian Ridge. Its a newer park, Near Somerst PA and also has a GNCC corse built into it. Plus you can camp on the site. They have mud bogs and drag strips, plus all of there land is 3000 acres!!!!! This is where is gunna be any complainers? If we get 10 of us together, I'd be $18 per person to ride for the weekend, I think. (I'm gunna call them and work out some details) and $15 for a primitive camp site. I even have a genorator I can bring so we won't be so wilderness.

I'll start a new post with final info and member sign up area. Plus if yall were smart, we'd set up some carpools.

deadlast you better ask about registration and insurance... youll probably need it in this great state of PA..... thats why i just ride around town where i can go places the cops cant!

edit: not that i have ever actually had to run from them but in the event i do they wont be catching me!

Sounds like a good deal. Also exhuast noise is regulated in most places. i think nothing over 96db. Im down for a good time tho.

i just check the Q&A portion and there are no reg. and insur enforcements nor are there noise regs. Its just asked to be thoughtful of others, Na mean dont ba e dick. Im def in!!

Back