2nd Annual YFM350.com ride - Planning stage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY SHITT. Dave is on! hahah. It'd be bad ass to see that 446 in action. I hope you could make the trip. Your one of the orig. warrior gods. One of the reasons why I sunk so much into my machine, know it was possible.

Yeah I actually got to get a battery now for it, the old YB12 had trouble starting the 446 motor to begin with. I'm gonna get a YB14AA2, suposedly this is the Kodiak 400 battery.

aauuuggghh i wish i lived like two states lower i can do anything up to a 14 hour ride but that like 3 to 5 more then i can do can we try more to the Pa or conneticut area

I really wanted somewhere in PA to be found. ME and Baseballs were in the Ville over the weekend. Long ass trip for him. I felt bad, Bout time I drive some time to go somewhere to ride.

hmmmm, if you ever organize a silver lake dunes trip ill be able to make that! :D

How about Rock Run in Patton PA?? Who all can make it and what weekend is good for everyone????

WE need people to make this a real event. I'm not gunna drive 3 1/2 hours for nothing!

No need to feel bad. I wouldnt drive that far if i didnt want to but a 3 1/2 hour drive would be awsome and rock run sounds like a cool spot. Just worried about rules and regs. I sure wont be like Wells!!

y u gotta wait to go down to the VILLE? we down there most every wkend.

I was just thinking about it. I'm gunna sat Mid September. Everyone cool with Wellsville? I wanna get a crowd to this ride, not just use Ohio guys and Bassballs.

Latest posts

Back