2013 Raptor350 Mod Suggestions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidzRaptor

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2013 Stock Raptor 350. Just recently decided I wanted to do a little customization and modding to it after riding it over a year. I do a lot of trail riding and some open field riding. I ride with my friends who have a 700r and 400ex big bore.

I just added a HMF exhaust slip-on with a K&N Air Filter and I noticeably saw that my first gear and 2nd gear were a lot quicker than before the mods. Is there anything else I can do to make it any quicker or faster to keep up with the 400ex with a big bore or should this be fine.

Please let me know what you would suggest doing on top of what i've done. So far those 2 things have been the only things i've done.

Im also looking for suggestions on good tires. Im not a fan of the rounded stock tires that are on so looking for a more square trail riding tire.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

i'm also thinking about going down 1 tooth on the front sprocket from a 13 sprocket to a 12 tooth

Do you guys suggest that i change the back sprocket which is stock 38 tooth or keep it because it wont make much of a difference. i hear many different opinions while reading

Latest posts

Back