2011 SNIRT Run

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtfan07

Reaction score
Being held in Tug Hill, NY on April 9th. Wondering if any of you all are going or have ever gone? This will be our first attempt but I'm wondering if my wife and daughter will make it on their 2wd's?

As of now we are heading up there for a few days. Should be fine on 2wd just dont get in the back of the pack. Gets really muddy.

Aces, do you know of any forums that are discussing the SNIRT ride? I've searched but haven't really found anything. Actually, I'm looking for people who live up that way and can give updates on the snow/dirt ratio. NEPA just got 5 inches yesterday and another 4-7 forcasted for tomorrow; I can only image what the Hill is getting!! I'm starting to wonder if the 2wd's will make it

Ive been menaing to get to Tugg Hill for ages!

I really want to make it sometime this year. Anyone have info on campgrounds? I heard you can rent out cabins...that would be perfect.

Admin hit me up if you do? My crew backed out for this trip no one can stay over night. I'm not fond of driving at night for 4+ hours after riding all day.

If either or both of you end up going, keep an eye out for me. I'll be riding with Team Honda (yuck!! a red Rancher and a tan Recon) on a black Wolv that has a brand new rear axle. You guys are more than welcome to tag along with us but we are doing the one day adventure eventhough it's a 3+ hour tow each way. We plan on unloading/starting at the Timberview as close to 9am as we can and hitting the maximum 7 stops before returning to the Timberview

Weather looks like it is going to be somewhat cooperative. Partly sunny and temps in the mid to high 40's. On another forum, they said part of the trail has been plowed off; in spots they still had 3 feet of snow!! However, it seems to be all cleared now and with an expected 3,400 wheelers, it sounds like a good time.

Great day, great ride! Any of you make the ride? Only bad part was my wife couldn't keep her Recon on the trail so I HAD to give her my Wolv. Pretty sore today....

Back