2005 Wolverine pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudman

Reaction score
hey guys just picked this up about 2 months ago, this is my first atv and its a blast.

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

Looks good man, I love the black ~ wish i could ditch my red plastic for some nice looking black set.

I wish I had the black too "sweet" I wish I had more racks.New ones have barely any.

I like the black too have always been a big fan of black, If you look the front rack is bent, but it still hold things... I might take it off and just have the back but im not sure. also has anyone added more lights to the front or back I just got some nice tractor lights for free and was thinking about wiring them up to the headlight switch but didn't know what it would look like. Also do the "cages" really serve a purpose I saw a picture when them off and loved it but couldnt figure out how to make it as clean as the pic i saw. Any ideas?

I think the cages are a good idea just for branches and such possibly. I too have seen them off and they look great, actually I saw one with Piia replacements and they were killer.

Check out the showroom on the main, I love to go there and look at everyones bikes and they mods.

i got one just like it only mine has a bad rear diff and axle .but i only paid 600 for it . motor sounds good .parts are not cheap. but i think its worth it.

Latest posts

Back