2002 Wolverine Upgrades

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hecktorx

Reaction score
Here's some before pictures of my 02

Cycle Country Winch and winch mount
downsized_0808101529.jpg

Cycle Country Hitch
DSC03997.jpg

New Stuff

Warn 1500lbs winch on Superwinch Mount. Bumper Painted with Black duplicolor Wheel paint.
DSC03995.jpg

DSC04047.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

DSC04044.jpg

I put the handle bar switch for the winch but I also added a plug for a remote.
DSC04050.jpg

I bought stock aluminum wheels with radial tires of ebay.

The old steel wheel and bias ply tires weighted 23lbs 3oz in the front 27lbs 2oz in the rear. The new set is 19lbs 4oz front and 23lbs 5oz rear. I also put dynobeads in the tires for balancing.
DSC04045.jpg

Leed's Engineering 2" receiver Hitch and Moose muti-use ball mount.
DSC04048.jpg

DSC04049.jpg

Only thing left is a new grill that covers where the oil cooler used to be. I have it ordered from Yamaha and I'm just waiting for it to come.

Just one question, What's the recomended tire pressure for a 450? Right now I have them set at 4 lbs.

I'm in Central New Jersey if anybody is interested in riding.

Be careful with where u mounted your rocker switch, if u were to ever roll over its very likely that it will get smashed and possibly leave u stranded if u need the winch to get outta that situation if u donnt have your remote with u. I had mine mounted in the same spot and rolled over but luckily didn't break it and thankg god cus I needed my winch like 4 times to get off of the trail I was on which I had no business bein on in the first place lol Very gorgeous quad by the way, I wish mine was that clean, I'm jealous lol

Be careful with where u mounted your rocker switch, if u were to ever roll over its very likely that it will get smashed and possibly leave u stranded if u need the winch to get outta that situation if u donnt have your remote with u. I had mine mounted in the same spot and rolled over but luckily didn't break it and thankg god cus I needed my winch like 4 times to get off of the trail I was on which I had no business bein on in the first place lol Very gorgeous quad by the way, I wish mine was that clean, I'm jealous lol

I hear ya, but the rocker switch is mainly mounted for snow plowing. I never ride alone and for that reason is why I added the remote. Good looking out though.

Wolvy looks good, I definitely like the looks of the new winch and hitch setups over the ones it had on before. I am also a fan of the black wheels, and who can argue with a little weight savings!

Wolvy looks good, I definitely like the looks of the new winch and hitch setups over the ones it had on before. I am also a fan of the black wheels, and who can argue with a little weight savings!

Thanks,

Now all I need is to ride it. Anybody around in central N.J.? I'm registered in PA too.

I used to be north NJ, Lafayette area but am now up in PA by Honesdale. There was another post about Lost Trails by Scranton area, a group ride would be cool to see but this summer is a tough one for me; way too many booked weekends already...

Back