2002 warrior throttle problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notsuchawarrior

Reaction score
New here. Just got a 2002 warrior for next to nothing. In decent shape, low mileage clean engine. Wasn't running, but got it going with new battery, fuse and spark plug. It starts up a little rough and idles pretty week even with increasing idle speed, stalls sometimes unless given throttle. When driving the throttle cuts out intermittently mostly at low speed but at higher speeds too. Guy I bought it from is a friend and says it has a brand new carb in it so I dont think that's the issue. Any ideas? New to quad ownership, I'm handy but inexperienced.

warriors are not popular anymore so the amount of people on the forum are down in numbers also. NEW carb screams i dont know how to clean my OEM carb or jett it. all these carbs are junk. OEM is the best. Get an OEM one then start to dial it in.

Think it was rebuilt then sat for 3 years. Got a rebuild kit on the way. Jet or accelerator pump prob have jellied gas clogging it. Thanks for reply

Back