• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 raptor 660/trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broughsy01warrior

Reaction score
I was on kijiji looking at raptors and i found this one, i emailed him and he wants to trade for my warrior, i dont think i will but i kinda want too i just dont want to loose my reliability of my warrior, and i heard the 2001's had tranny issues ( second gear)

what do you guys think? do you think i should?

Link: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-660-Raptor-W0QQAdIdZ385092892

and by the way i asked if he had replaced the tranny and he said no.

01 660 with the stock 2nd gear, I'd pass. Unless you plan to ride it untill it does brake and then do a bottom end rebuild?

The 660's were a waste of a quad anyways. Short production run. 700's are the way to go if your into raptors.

01 660 with the stock 2nd gear, I'd pass. Unless you plan to ride it untill it does brake and then do a bottom end rebuild?

The 660's were a waste of a quad anyways. Short production run. 700's are the way to go if your into raptors.

ya id get a 700.. just cant afford it lol. Do the 2002 and up raptor 660's have a bad tranny?

most say no but i have a buddy with an 04 and it has tranny problems bad then again i also have a cuz with an 01 and he has never had any problems tranny whiz ,, i guess the 660 are just hit or miss

Back