2000 Warrior Revving High

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkullTricked

Reaction score
I have a 2000 warrior that will start up fine and idle decent, but it will start idling extremely high and keep going up, i adjusted the idle screw down, checked the throttle cable, and even swapped up to a spare carb i had. First was oem, second was a zoom zoom. So I'm not certain its a carb issue. It's got a big bore kit on it and an fmf exhaust if that matters. Honestly any help would be appreciated at this point.

What about the intake manifold?

That's what it was I'm pretty sure. I have the machined aluminum boot and it was leaking through that plastic gasket piece they provide. Broke my shifter off roughly 5 seconds after hopefully fixing the leak. Do you know what shifter bolts up directly to delete the linkage by chance?

That's what it was I'm pretty sure. I have the machined aluminum boot and it was leaking through that plastic gasket piece they provide. Broke my shifter off roughly 5 seconds after hopefully fixing the leak. Do you know what shifter bolts up directly to delete the linkage by chance?

Ims warrior

Back