2000 Big Bear 400

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aviation-nut

Reaction score
Hope its ok to post this here? I found me a nice Big Bear and had to have it. What is everyone's view of the Big Bear 400.

Tony

my friend has one it good since it has 4wd and it is a semi auto if that what it is called but i have driven it didn't personally like it because i am not used to the semi auto because i have a warrior and a polaris sportsman 500 H.O so it was hard for me to drive but they are great in the snow because they are light and easy to get unstuck.

My biggest issue with the Warrior. This time of year the ground is really wet. I get covered with water and mud just riding it out to my hangar. I must go really slow to keep from getting all wet and dirty.
I like the full fenders on the 4x4 units. I know some two wheel drives have full fenders. But if I am going for that look I want 4 wheel drive. I will never 4 wheel it. It will be used to get around on flat ground nothing more. I need it for transportation around the property. Nothing else.
I believe the Warrior sold for 1200 bucks with title. I just listed it on craigslist not one hour ago.

The dude sold the big bear out from under me. But I got me a Grizzly 660. Now I like this ATV. She runs great just needs a little TLC.

ATV%20grizzly%20004_zps7ke9wvra.jpg

I just did work to a green Grizzly like that one. Only has 750+ miles on it. Got it up to 62 mph test riding it. I'm not a fan of the bike due to it's bulky size and the fact that it is belt driven, however, it's a way better machine then a Big Bear.

Back