1st gen a arm, buyers list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
I am now seriously considering building the 1st gen +2 arms and offering them for sale. I need to known who has serious interest. And, by serious interest, I mean money in full, up front, no bullshit.

You kill me bro, lol! Love the sales pitch!

You like that, huh? lol

How much for a full set Pat ?

$350 minimum, $400 maximum. I have to build a set to see what it'll take. Weston is going to be making me a jig(s) so I don't have to fiddle **** around. Which is the other reason why I need to see what serious interest there is. I have to pull my quad apart and send my arms to Weston so he can make jigs.

If it was earlier in the year Id be more interested but with my motor issue i'm kinda over putting more money into my quad.

I'd consider it, but I'd need more info before committing... material? Wall thickness? Stock shock length or longer? Adjustable camber? Caster? Powder coated or painted? Grease fittings? Do they come with bushings? Ball joint or heim? And roughly how long do you want to hold my money until arms are ready? Any package deals? 2 sets for $600?

Seeing as how no one makes them anymore, I think it's a really good idea. I blew out my ball joints and now I have a useless quad unless I swap my frame!

Seeing as how no one makes them anymore, I think it's a really good idea. I blew out my ball joints and now I have a useless quad unless I swap my frame!

You can buy 87 ball joint ..... They are changeable on the 87 (only year) so I wouldn't call it useless

Back