1st Gen 350 Fender Flares

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangehb

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my first time posting after lurking for awhile. Let me tell ya about my bike real quick. I wanted to get a 4 wheeler last year and i didnt have much money to spend so i looked and looked and one day i found "the One" a craigslist ad for a 95 wolverine 350, it was about two hours away from me and i took a chance went and looked at it, it was almost perfect and the rest is history. Now i'm really happy with the bike rides good has good torque very reliable, but there was one thing i did not like and that was how every time i went for a ride i got covered in mud (i know i know that is half the fun but its different when you want to be covered in mud and when you just want to ride.) So i decided to get some fender flares...WRONG, I looked all over for these things, including suggestions on here with no luck. So like i always do i decided to take matters into my own hands and make some myself. I think they turned out pretty good, I have gone on a couple good rides now to test them and i'm real happy with them.
ip8pph.jpg

34nqkp2.jpg

2quqert.jpg

Those look great man. These things do kick up more mud than a lot of other wheelers. The spray off the front tires always seems to get in your face. I scored a set of OEM yamaha fender flares on ebay last year. Haven't put them on yet though.

They look real good, what did you make them out of?? How did you attach them... I thought about using semi trailer mud flaps and cutting them down to size.

Back