1st Annual YFM350.com Eastcoast - RIDE REPOR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st Annual YFM350.com Eastcoast Ride Report

Tyler said:
Lol heck ya ^ have you ever ben to little Sahara

No. i have a lot of friends that go. where is it?
I never went cuz i had a 250 recon and they had 660s and 450s lol. so i didnt really fit in. lol

id love to go too but its a lil bit far for a day trip. But if it were three years ago, id be there in heart beat!!!!!!!! ballee dat

Boooo

well if anyone else on the board wants to show up we will be out there! but bring extra rims, stators and apricot brandy!

fish22 said:
Tyler said:
Lol heck ya ^ have you ever ben to little Sahara

No. i have a lot of friends that go. where is it?
I never went cuz i had a 250 recon and they had 660s and 450s lol. so i didnt really fit in. lol

No Ive never been either but just like you i have friends that go and say its awesome! And i think it by Waynoka, OK or something like that.

Direct link to a trail map for the next ride. Enjoy!

we might be going again this weekend if anyone is interested.. shoudl be 3 or 4 of us going down..

that map isnt working for me;..

You click on the link and a download screen should pop up. Its a pdf file.

ahh ill try after work

i just got mine all back together, had to buy new tires to put on some used rims i had. would like to go, but its 6 hours at home while im at college

super cool map! nice job!

Seeing how were supposed to get bombed this winter you think spring ride in maybe May around Memorial day. I dont wanna get together on the holiday weekend but some time around there would be sweet.

man the party there on memorial wkend is sick
4 days nonstop.

yeah i would like to convince my friends to make the trip for memorial day since was got in trouble around her on labor day and now the game commission is wise to our ways.... i talked to our laywer monday and he thinks we are going to be alright tho! hahaha stupid NW PA game commission with too much time on thier hands....

MAN, I just re-read my post and I vote it to be the best post on the site, hands down. It was a kick ass time.

Sadly guys (and gal), cant make Wellsville on Memorial Day this year. Ive made it to the last five but last year I promised my uncles, dad, brother and cousins I'd finally make it out to there annual ride in WV. You're all welcomed to join us. They do a pig cookout on Saturday. Its an area way way way bigger then the ville, really fun ridin (Beckly WV coal mining hills) I'd be happy to do the 2nd annual YFM350.com ride around that weekend but can't make that exact weekend. (and it wont be an official YFM350 ride unless at least one mod is there. hahahahah) Hell, if we continue to have these and get good turnouts, we can even do shirts and givaways ect. in the future. I'd be really cool to get it to that level.

I'm down with a WV trip. I've been stoked to go there ever since i read about it two years ago. If i pay off my girl i can probably make a trip a both spots but i'm def goin to wells this summer!!!!!

80 acres in southern ohio but idk wellsville might be cooler when we do have it though ive got quite a few people comin with me (one has another warrior) and my dad is bringin our camper

Back