1998yamahawarrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some full fenders!!! Downside is they are the wrong shade of grey, so the plan is to remedy that with some old fashion paint!! Well kind of old fashion :evilface: !!! I have a buddy that air brushes for a hobby and is really good at it. He needs to get some new stuff so it will probably be a while before it gets done, but thats the plan!! Not sure on what will be there yet, still need to discuss that but it will happen and be cool as ****!!!

well after a month, I finally had time to replace the last sheared key. ended up finding an exact key at work that was a nice tight fit. got my fingers crossed that I have no more sheared keys. so without further ado a vid of Jar-Jar running with a little rev at the end so you can hear the Yoshi.

ya got my fingers crossed on the key!!! the yoshi sounds even better in person, but that seems to be most of them!!! Lol

Got a hook up with a co-worker for some got prices on powder coating, so this could get interesting this winter!!

Decided to toss the up the pics of the front fenders on in my thread here as its just been to dang cold to drag Jar-Jar out of the shed.

Thanks guys, I may drag it out today as these pics don't really show the stance since the shock relocators. I need to get the actual wrench for adjusting the preload though.

Well finally drug it out side to get you all some pics of the new stance. Still to soft to ride here at home, but hopefully soon. Oh and a little more wheeling and dealing is in the works for another upgrade!!!

Damn i like those rims!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Looks sick!!

Thanks and it can only get better!!!

Damn i like those rims!

Thanks, funny thing is you'll probably never see another set of them with the same color setup unless they are custom like mine!!! They were just completely polished aluminum, but the guy I bought them from powder coated. So I had him do the main rim black and leave the ring raw, and I gave them a brushed look. Really beats from having to polish them!! LOL I really like how they turned out.

Deffinitly like it. Id like to get some black beadlock rims

Wheeling and dealing went thru!!! Agian Buzzy gets another shout out from here. Ive now got his z400 carb and parts carb and pieces needed to run them. Well waiting on 1 piece!! LOL In his rush, he forgot to put the head to carb boot in the box!! So thats about the last piece needed for my power upgrades. Only thing left stock on the motor now will be the bottom end!!

sounds good Tony
I'm gonna hit the ATV park tomorrow to get my fix since they decided to keep the trails closed until May 10th cause of all the rain

Back