1987 Yamaha warrior cdi box?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayhawk207

Reaction score
So looking for some input about cdi boxes for the 1987 and 1988 models.I've been doing some research on buying a new cdi box and thare extremely hard to find.The ones I have found for Rick stator,or on bike bandit.But they are crazy expensive.Also I had this problem with buying a new stator.After recieving three differnt models that was wrong.So are other machines that parts would be compatible with this year warrior.Thanks for your help.....

The CDI boxes for 87 and 88 are different from each other. What year cdi are you looking for I may have a used stock one. As for the stator 87-89 warriors used the same stator.

My Vince comes back as an 87 but recently I had to replace the stator and I had to use the 88 model because thare was two pick up coils in 87 and mine only had one,if that's what thare called.Im fully restoration job on it been three alot of kids and and as far as plastic goes mint but differnt year.I had to replace wire harness and put organic lights on.So let me know what you do have for parts to sell lookn for a few thank you.

I would love to buy a cdi box,I took a picture of the plugs that it needs.Not sure if I can compare engine numbers to yours or not been tryning to find a way to tell if it's an original 87 motor or not.I put a new coil and stator and still no fire so next step is cdi I box.So please get back to me with your thoughts and a price thank you.Those are my stator plugs if that helps soupse to be an 1987

Attachments

• cdi box.jpg
    cdi box.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 4
i have one you can have WARRIORS have a problem with bad stators had to buy 3 of them for 3 different bikes i only get them from RM STATOR GOOD PRICE COMES WITH SPARK PLUG HEAD LIGHT BULB I THINK THAY COST 180.00 DOLLERS WELL WORTH IT and a cdi box

Awsome what do you want for it,I can give you my address and vice versa in a private msg or email.Thank you so much.

i have one you can have WARRIORS have a problem with bad stators had to buy 3 of them for 3 different bikes i only get them from RM STATOR GOOD PRICE COMES WITH SPARK PLUG HEAD LIGHT BULB I THINK THAY COST 180.00 DOLLERS WELL WORTH IT and a cdi box

My Address is
Brian Walters
6167 Karen Street
Omaha, NE 68117

my address is is Jason Hawkins 29 wood drive eastmachais,Maine 04630....I can send you money for shipping if you'd like also my cell number 2072637816.Thank you very much for all your help and time.

Back