1987 Warrior Make Over " Please Read "

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsonty1024

Reaction score
Whats up everybody.....I just brought a 1987 Warrior so now i am looking for some mods to add to it. The motor is completely stock which is decent for me but i need to know what other parts can i add to it . I am looking to add these parts : Handlebars , steering stem , bar risers , tires , rims , air filter , air box , carburetor , jets , new seat , wider rear axle and wider A arms , both sprockets and chain , front bumper and rear grab bar and last but not least the plastic....I really need you help about which brands to get and where to buy these parts from.....I hope to hear from everyone really soon . I am going to ride the rest of the summer but once October comes around i hope to have ALL the parts so i can tear this thing apart and give it a major make over.Thanks guy. Peace

Last edited:
Sounds like a great project. Would you want stock rear hubs and DuraBlue spacers insted of an axle, much cheaper, and I have them for sale. Good luck finding aftermarket a-arms!

A full exhaust is really over kill on a warrior slipons work fine and all there is to fliping the rear wheels is take the rear wheels off flip them over and bolt them back up backwards to the way the came off if you are running oem wheels it will give like 2-3 inches of width unless they have already been fliped

The stock header on a warrior flows more then enough for a warrior a yosh, white bros e seirs, are considered the best but my personal fav is a GYT-R k&n filter jets and a ltz carb will doo real nice

If you find stuff, ask us about them. We can steer you in the right direction.

For the bars, try out a set of Outlaw bars from Summit Racing. They look badass and Seem like there pretty durable. I don't know anyone that runs them yet thou. I'd like to read a good user review of them.

Back