07 Polaris Outlaw

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about these or what there like because as soon as i get my warrior fixed my dad desperately wants to sell it and so there for I'm getting a new quad and i really like the 2007 Polaris Outlaw, I'm not sure if its a special edition but its ******* sweet.

with the IRS, they have a lot of ground clearance. Only thing is, u might want to wait a little till they get some things fixed. I have done a lot of looking for myself, and it seems polaris just put it together quick and a lot of things need to be fixed or modified when bought.

examples:
-plastics hit the radiator, and ends up puting holes in it, leaking fluid making u get a new one (fix:different/ bigger washers)
-gas tank has poor ventalation (fix: new vented gas cap/ bigger vent hose)
-seat comes off easily when riding trails or jumping (fix: make own latch or put bolt in it)
-no grease fittings on rear suspension parts (fix: take apart after every season/ tap own fittings)

there are other small things that have to be fixed with it, but it adds after a while since the bike it new. check out predatorowners.com for other things. A lot of people have had the Outlaw for about 1 year already. If anything, u can get the Outlaw 525 for only a few more hundred.

dude, if i could pick a new quad, i would definatly look at the outlaw. independant suspension in the rear!!! 500CC!!! woow, sounds amazing.

a sport quad shouldent have independant suspention...i think it is a waste of money, sure they MIGHT have some power but i just think it is a waste and anybody i have talked to that has one said it was the biggest mistake IMO

I don't see the IRS being very fun to handle unless it's very stiff, otherwise it would be very unpredictable. I would much rather one of the 450's or the 700 rappy. I would rather trust the kawi 450 brand new than any of the polaris models.

didn't someone just test them? i was talking to my girlfriends step dad, he said it out performed everything because of that rear suspension.

i think there was a shoot-out between it and a rappy 700 in a dirtwheels and if i remember right the rappy won hands down.

didn't someone just test them? i was talking to my girlfriends step dad, he said it out performed everything because of that rear suspension.

Polaris states that the new 525 Outlaw out accelerates any other stock atv. If you look at how they did the test on there website you can see that this most likely wont transfer to a real race. The new 525 is going to be fast but its not going to handle much better than the old one and Ive seen few that like it.

I think it can be a good quad but not a replacement for other sport models but to fill a small type of riders out there. Kinda like 4X4 sports ;D

Well I have the DVD they sent me and it beats all other quads through the timed trail. What they did was time the quad to go through this section of a trail a little rocky and timed each quad to see which one was the fastest I dont have the exact times but you can guess which one won. I like that its a 525(510cc) and alos that they joined with KTM, thats whats in the new Outlaw. Hopefully by this spring I will be financing a new one. I think there like 10 grand.i'm making like $90 a week which is enough to pay for it. ( it will be like $200 a month for like 3 years.. so about $75 a week )

a sport quad shouldent have independant suspention...i think it is a waste of money, sure they MIGHT have some power but i just think it is a waste and anybody i have talked to that has one said it was the biggest mistake IMO
well there not a racing quad thats for sure. and with IRS it would be nice for my riding then about the motor, I got a nice suited quad. They are defiantly faster than a warrior.

Well I have the DVD they sent me and it beats all other quads through the timed trail. What they did was time the quad to go through this section of a trail a little rocky and timed each quad to see which one was the fastest I dont have the exact times but you can guess which one won. I like that its a 525(510cc) and alos that they joined with KTM, thats whats in the new Outlaw. Hopefully by this spring I will be financing a new one. I think there like 10 grand.i'm making like $90 a week which is enough to pay for it. ( it will be like $200 a month for like 3 years.. so about $75 a week )

Like I said I think there is a market for it but not a huge one. Joining with KTM is a good deal and you will probally see a KTM powered 450 come out in the next couple years. I think this will be available as a Polaris or a KTM model but be the same quad.

The new Outlaw is priced right with the 450's and raptor 700 so will be about $7300 MSRP.

I've looked at one and i really like the IRS. It's perfect for the type of riding i do. But with no job and then having to save for a car once i get one i don't see an outlaw in my near future.

i personally wouldnt own one. hell, i wouldnt own a polaris in general. but that is just me. if you do get one, i hope you like it and that it works out for you.

i personally wouldnt own one. hell, i wouldnt own a polaris in general. but that is just me. if you do get one, i hope you like it and that it works out for you.

I have a few friends that hate Polaris also. Really pisses them off when there YFZs, Banshee's and 700R cant keep up with my Predator.

i dont have any experience with owning a polaris so i cant say they are junk. i've just heard that they have a lot of reliability issues. since i dont have a polaris, i'm not looking for aftermarket parts for them, but it just seems like you dont hear or see anything for them in the magazines. i'm sure there are mods out there, but not like the others. i dont know how my last post came across but i wasnt trying to be an ass. thats why i said i hope you like it and that it works out for you. a polaris just isnt for me.

I have a few friends that hate Polaris also. Really pisses them off when there YFZs, Banshee's and 700R cant keep up with my Predator.

YFZ and 700r not keeping up with your preddy hahahhahahaa lmao dude preds are so over rated in my mind.

YFZ and 700r not keeping up with your preddy hahahhahahaa lmao dude preds are so over rated in my mind.

I have video from our last dune trip if you would like to see. I'm not saying its the fastest thing around, just don't count them out.

Back