04 YFZ 450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
im looking at a 2004 yfz 450 special edition w/ nerfs, yoshi full, aftermarket front and rear bumper. he wants 4850 for it. what do you think?

i personally dont think it is a good deal..there are yfz's in a classifieds mag. that i get that are 05's that are all decked out for 4000. And the 04 model had its glitches..thats why there were over 80 changes the following year

Were at in MO is Garden City?

I live in Mo and saw a 05 YFZ 450 in the trader today for $3500 said its in good shape with basic mods but you never know till you see it. ;D

Funny you bring this up. A guy on exriders had a 07 YFZ SE for 6000 then 5500. I sent him an email with a 4500 dollar offer and a few days later responded that he would do 4500. It happened to be saturday night when I talked to him and a guy was supposed to come look at it sunday. Otherwise by monday if he still had it I would be able to get money out of the bank and meet him halfway. Damn my luck that he sold it that sunday.

I could kick myself that it was on a weekend he decided he would do 4500. I could have wrote him a check but he wanted cash, wouldnt even take a money order. There wasn't a thing wrong with it, him and his wife only had one car and he found a car he wanted for 4500.

4850 is a bit much for an 04, like others stated the 04s had a number of problems. I would get 05 and above. I myself prefer atleast an 06.

You can get a whole lot of bike (450r, yfz, whatever) for that money. I know the site sucks, but keep checking on exriders in the classifieds. There's always smoking deals on there....

Latest posts

Back