.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
948a24be2655d115954f34ba08f8dda0.jpg

Have to grind the rest of the roller sleeve off so it will stop dragging the chain but I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second guess is correct it is a 600 xt with auto decomp it's a bad ass motor but don't know what to do with it I'm not really wanting to do the swap but it would be nuts if I did

Like a week ago I was looking into different motors to swap into a warrior and the xt550/600 is the one I would really want to do. Honestly would be awesome to put the piston, jug, and head from the xt550/600 on the warrior cases and transmission, but I think swapping the whole thing out would be easier.

Do they switch over Trent? If so I can disassemble it and you can pic up parts dirt cheap

I highly doubt anything from the two motors fit each other. The warrior cases would have to be bored to fit the larger jug, and new bolt holes would have to be made in order to bolt the xt head/jug to the warrior case. The issue here is that you can't just put a bolt anywhere in the case, since it has to be able to hold a certain torque spec for the head bolts, and not interfere with anything. The only reason it is even possibly though is that the timing chain is on the left side of both motors. Also, the counterbalance in the warrior engine would probably need to be changed as I can only assume the 600 has a heavier piston. This is pretty much a dream right now to have a Yamaha Warrior 600, but maybe one day I'll actually try it lol.

And then you have to deal with getting oil to the top end, because the oil routing is different, so external lines would probably have to be ran and then tapped into the warrior's internal oil pathways.

Pm me, even though I'm broke right now, I just want to hear your price so I can drool over it some lol.

Latest posts

Back