02 Raptor front shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schppppeeiiddiiiee

Reaction score
Well as some of you know i have raptor suspension and i must say.. it is one of the best investments i have made.. however i would suggest a +2 front end with raptor shocks.
MX- on MX they soak up the bumps and have soft yet sturdy landings.. even when i air it out on the 40ft table top
XC- with stock a arms it can get a tad tippy in corners at times but other than that it really soaks up the bumps.
straight line- it really helps throw the weight toward the back and get the power to the ground
big ovals in fields- with the front end sitting higher it helps in turning too.. when you get it sideways it seems more controlable when sideways and also seems to not have as much understeer as before.( which in my books in a BIG+)
overall.. i think the $20(includes shipping) for these shocks was WELL worth the money and even if i had to pay $80 i think it would STILL be worth it. after the shocks have been on there and with some hard jumping the shocks have enough sage in them to make it one mean looking mother fucker.
i say that if u want a +2 frotn end and want INEXPENSIVE front shocks.. get raptor front suspension..

Back