Quality Warrior Parts In 2023??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you for the up to date recommendations ,okay , so the barkers exhaust, i suppose i get the one for the 350 raptor ? for the yfz450 shocks , ill need the arms for them to fit? and Rocket Ron is a supplier of said shocks ? sorry for being a total noob, but the drw link? what is that? ive seen that a banshee rear shock would work with modification to the airbox

just got the thumb throttle in the mail , so i need to get new grips , so i should just get new pro taper bars too , and if im doing all that , i should replace the steering bearings too lol

thank you for the up to date recommendations ,okay , so the barkers exhaust, i suppose i get the one for the 350 raptor ? for the yfz450 shocks , ill need the arms for them to fit? and Rocket Ron is a supplier of said shocks ? sorry for being a total noob, but the drw link? what is that? ive seen that a banshee rear shock would work with modification to the airbox

just got the thumb throttle in the mail , so i need to get new grips , so i should just get new pro taper bars too , and if im doing all that , i should replace the steering bearings too lol
Yes barkers for the raptor 350. You might need to make a bracket for the muffler mount. Rocket Ron rebuilds shocks and sets them up for your application. Search drw on google. He's a member on here.

As far as bars if you want to get a different bend that would be more comfortable then get a new set. I recommend the odi clamp on grips.

i got some cheapo pro taper grips for now i was looking at the ODI lock ons the rogues or something. i tightend up the front suspention it feels better. i cant get the lock nut to move on the rear, its not rusted or anything, i dont know what is going on back there. im gonna start a build thread , so i can ask all my noob questions and get feed back hopefully

Gotta say them odi lock ons are great. I run the ruffians, if you like a simple thin grip they are hard to beat. The rouges are really good too, the blocky texture is nice when things get wet and muddy
The drw link is a rear suspension black magic doohicky that does fun things with geometry to make the rear suspension smoother. Drw performance has a bunch of custom machined parts and it's all high quality well designed stuff made by an enthusiast on this site.
Zoomzoom's site has a bunch of decent, affordable stuff on their site for the warrior, pretty sure they still have the hmf exhaust systems up that seem to be popular here.

they were out of stock when i was looking , he did put the speedometer /rpm gauge back up for me , unfortunately ,our alternator on the car just **** the bed, and im getting hosed on the repair price cause its a complete pain in the ass to get too. so purchases for my hobbies are on hold till this is fixed. luckily i still have a few things to work on in the mean time.

really off topic but man, i have to share my really crap luck with someone . My dog got sprayed by a skunk , battery died trapping my wife at the grocery store , replaced that, then the alternator goes trapping her at work at 1 am. and that is just this weekend!! my life is like Murphey's law , or like my life is a bad show in its 12th season and the writers are making up crazy stuff cause they are running out of good ideas lol.

Latest posts

Back