main, trans, and any other bearing part numbers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnrolld

Reaction score
have been searching forever and cant find any actual p/n for main bearings if anyone can help i need the p/n on side of bearings (i.e. 1602,1603)
please help i work at an auto parts store and have access to better bearings than ebay

Try boats.net they have parts finch for the warrior with all the part # for every bearing

thanks for reply but im looking for numbers of of bearings not a p/n from a company i cant interchange those numbers in my system at work. does anyone have some extra bearings laying around?

I got some extra rear axle bearing if you need me to send them to you or see if they have a part number on them.

specifically looking for numbers off internal bearings for engine but when i crack the case open ill see what they are and post it up so anyone can take them to a parts store to get these

so finally got my puller and broke my case down numbers are as follows crank bearing 6206 koyo= national 206, trans bearings 6203 koyo= national 203, and cant remember where it goes but the other i found was 6204 koyo = national 204. for future reference these numbers interchange at orielly auto and im sure most other parts stores so if you need it in a hurry you can get these and most other bearings locally thanks for all your help guys and hope this will help

rear axle bearing koyo 6008 = national 108

Last edited:
on a better note my warrior "Ronin" is now up and running just waiting for key switch to come in today I will try to up a pic for my avatar later :))

rear axle bearing koyo 6008 = national 108
so warrior rear axle bearing is 6008? its hard to find anything on that.. nobody talks about the bearing size
front is same as raptor 350 6004 and 6202 but for some reason raptor 350 has 6007 bearing in the rear axle.

Latest posts

Back