Front brakes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donhoejr jr

Reaction score
I installed new longer front brake lines on my warrior last night and now I have no brakes at all. I filled it brake fluid and started pumping with the bleeders open. I got nothing. I figured it was like a car, which I've done lots of times, it would push the air out and start bringing fluid in. I checked the it was still full nothing was even going in. So I left the bleeders out while I worked on the wiring harness. Two hours later nothing and I stripped one of the screws out. Ugh

Atv's are more difficult than cars. You can treat it like a hydraulic system and just hold the caliper high up and pump. When I'm doing atv brakes I'll pump them, crack the bleeder and repeat a few times and then do the same up at the master cylinder.

I try bleeding them , having to refill the reservoir 6 times. I tried hold it at a angle. I tried gravity feed . I still get nothing. I bought a new master cylinder too just in case. When I pump ,hold and open bleeders I get fluid and no more bubbles . I put on new pads and pushed the pistons in when I put in the pads. It doesn't even have enough pressure to push them back out. Wtf!!! I'm at a total loss. I'm going to put the stock back on tomorrow and see if it's bad brake lines

Latest posts

Back