2000 warrior racer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donhoejr jr

Reaction score
Hello, I'm from ne Ohio. We race motocross, tt , flat track and some harescrambles. We run a 2000 warrior if yfz shocks, diamond front end widening kit, dura blue +6 rear axle total on 50" wide. Kenda front and rear 21-7-10 and 18-11-8 or 20-11-9 depending on what we're doing or Hoosiers.Open DG exhaust, 366 kit, open air box with uni filter and outwards cover, starter mod. Cut plastic, tusk nerf bars and bumber and moose yfz bend handle bars with custom thumb throttle. I think that's it. I always have tons of questions because experiments get expensive.

Cool. I'm in Ashtabula. About 15mins. Do you go to any of the harescramble or motocross tracks in that area? I know our is closed but I think there's a few more like briatcliff I think.

Yea I was too. Last time I raced was redbud may moons ago. I was running open a on my banshee. Now my son's jumping in with both feet. He bought himself a warrior. Everyone starts somewhere. It's now my job to make it as fast as I can.

Latest posts

Back