Warrior 350 - Electrical Problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TozeKituki

Reaction score
Hey, Folks.

Today, I came from a small trip and when I came home I turned off my bike to open my house gate and then when I came back my warrior wouldn´t start for anything in this world.

Later on that day, after charging the battery I tested it to see if it started but I got nothing from it, I could only hear a clicking noise from the fuse, like it does when it blows up, but it didn't blew at any time.

I checked (Visually) if I had everything ok and I saw that I always had the neutral light but the front and rear lights and the turning signals that I installed were just working occasionally ( Sometimes I had them, sometimes didn´t have them), and I could also hear the blinkers relay working when I pressed the button even though I had no lights.

And when I press the button to start the bike the neutral light vanishes and when I stop pressing, the light comes back.

It´s really weird, so any help is welcome.
Good Rides Everyone.

Sounds like a weak battery or poor battery connection. Check and clean your battery connectors and terminals. I have actually broken a battery connection once because I was missing the battery strap across the top of the battery. This broken connector caused a similar intermittent problem, whenever it would bounce away from the battery. Also, check your cranking voltage. If it's low, you need to replace the battery.

Back