98 warrior reverse problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illessteve

Reaction score
Ok heres what i got 98 warrior. Everytime i switch to reverse motor dies..i know theres been many topics on this. so heres where im at put bike in nutreal pull in clutch put in reverse motor dies...pull in clutch put it in 1st motor dies...all my grounds look good i cleaned those up still the same..i took the parking brake off to put a works clutch perch on did i do something wrong...thanks again

They are...disconnected them when i pulled the parking brake. So i guess what do i need to do to get it working again..thanks

Did you plug the wires into each other on the harness side? because you need to...

Your clutch safety switch is connected by two bullet connectors. The two that come out of the harness need to be plugged into each other. This tells the bike that the clutch is always pulled in, making it run throughout all the gears/reverse/etc.

It worked....thanks again man glad to have reverse again thanks for all your help i appreciate it...bikes all set for memorial weekend riding...ride on

Back