01 Warrior Gsx-R600 swap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZzuperPat

Reaction score
So i blew the lil 350cc in my warrior ripping it up on ice over revving 3rd gear and thats how my project started. Bought a 95 gsxr 600 with 11k on it for 500 bucks cuz it was cheaper to do this then to rebuild the 350 motor i chopped the frame mounted the motor and it rips Sh** up. here are some pics. i also have a vid after the swap with warrior plastics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exGgTZTEyhw
15290d1362070265-03-warrior-gsx-r-600-swap-some-raptor-plastics-img_0019.jpg
15298d1362070265-03-warrior-gsx-r-600-swap-some-raptor-plastics-img_0030.jpg
15306d1362070265-03-warrior-gsx-r-600-swap-some-raptor-plastics-img_0034.jpg

Last edited:
BAD ASS. Sounds mean!

Only think I'd do it build a custom set of pipes and route them a different way so as they are not so....out there and also down low so that you could wheel it in the woods and not worry about gettin your pipes ripped off.

That frame turned out great! What did you make for an airbox/carb cover?

Someday I'll make a warrior hybrid, but its just gotta look as close to a warrior as possable. Looks and performance!

BAD ASS. Sounds mean!

Only think I'd do it build a custom set of pipes and route them a different way so as they are not so....out there and also down low so that you could wheel it in the woods and not worry about gettin your pipes ripped off.

That frame turned out great! What did you make for an airbox/carb cover?

Someday I'll make a warrior hybrid, but its just gotta look as close to a warrior as possable. Looks and performance!
The pipes aren't that low what i did was welded a 1 inch pipe under the frame this allows the frame to bottom out before the pipes hit i also raised the suspension to the max riding in the woods aint to bad the only problem its to damn fast for the woods i like to rip it up on the ice and now im waiting for the summer to take it out to BADLANDS hit up the sand dunes :slayer:

Back