Go Back   YFM350.com Forums > Free Classifieds > ATVs for Sale

Old 05-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
bb66chevelle

Default RARE Yamaha TerraPro for sale!

This is a 4x2 1988 Yamaha TerraPro. This is the one & only ATV ever made equipted with a PTO. Only built these for 2 years.
This quad also has electric start, 350cc 4-stroke motor, Hi-Lo Range 10-speed transmission with reverse, and a locking rear differential!
The odometer reads 074 miles!
This is a rare quad and a serious workhorse. It's the biggest and baddest utility quad ever made.
Currently it does not run. I was told it sat in a barn for 10 years, but was running again in 2005. I tried starting it once and got nothing. I'm not sure if the starter solenoid is bad, or if it's the starter, or if the piston is seized or what.
It is what it is and worth buying just for the parts alone, or to part out and triple your money. Only thing missing is the battery.

$500 ( Can deliver within a 150 mile radius of Philly PA for additional fee).

My zip code is 19064

Login or Register to Remove Ads
bb66chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
hawkster0001

Default RARE Yamaha TerraPro for sale!

haha thats cool, wonder if you could do a 446 stoker big bore in it?
Old 02-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
urgreathero

awesome find, thats the only other one i have seen but mine with electric start!
i have a crapload of attachements for mine its been a great quad!

ive slowly starten restoring it over the past couple yrs ive owned it.
urgreathero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #4
DeadLastRacing

Damn man. More. Please. Nice quad. What all the levers and light panel for?
JE piston, .60 bore, .415 Megacycle cam, Cometic gaskets, HD Kibblewhite springs, P&P, +1 Intake, Perma cooler, IMS tank, +2 ASR A-arms and pro-x tie rods, Hansen Fab Honda style +3 swingger, G Force adj. axle, 38mm Carb, Fox Floats, 01 660 rear shock, UNI Filter, Cyrca Pro-bends, BKT AT-111HD, YZ250 shifter, PRM skids, DMC Duel exhaust, FMF PB Header, SS brake lines, ProArmor pegs and heel guards, PRM grab bar, Graydon bumper, alba stabilizer, DeadLastGraphix kit

DeadLastRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:18 AM   #5
bones

i do believe the levers are as flows 1 for hi low and reverse , 1 for p.t.o and 1 locking the dif.
87 Warrior, HotRods +4mm stroke 379cc, JE 11.5:1 (custom) ,hcs1 .390, K&N filter, clutch mod/HD springs, Pro Armor yfz450 bullhorn Bumper, DG Fat Series Alloy Nerfs, JP e-brake block off, IMS pegs w/ kick ups, yfz450 GYT-R heel guards , yfz450 exhaust for now, Hansen Fab +3 A-arms
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #6
urgreathero

you are close bones the locking differentional is next to the oil fil nut the lever thats missing on mine on the left side that sits there by its self is a throttle lever for the lawn mower attachment, which i have ill take pics this spring when i get it all out. but the first lever on the right is for high and low range and reverse and the one on the outside is to turn on the pto. i have had this quad for about 4 yrs now and the only problem i have has just started and thats the starter hits a dead spot everynow n then. but thats minor and easy to replace. this quad is bullet proof we get -10 days up here and the thing will start on first click. i got tire chains on it and it plows my drive way nicely. its an awesome multi-tool lol
Old 02-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
urgreathero

oooo if anyone can find me that throttle handle thatd be great bc the oem one is redic exspensive lol
Old 02-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #8
urgreathero

pto switch is in the middle picture right near the top